Dual Reflection BeSculpt Giclée on Canvas print from BeSculpt has a vivid, fade-resistant print you'll love.
Dual Reflection tells the story of the secrets of a silent mime. With the brush strokes and the colors' depth, it is easy to see the motion of a mime abstractly.
Dual Reflection is one of my Jungle Vision collection paintings.
This is my interpretation of the piece. How do you see it? Would you like to develop your own interpretation of the painting?
Dual Reflection is one of the paintings in my Jungle Vision collection.
Dual Reflection represents Modern Expressionism Abstract art in a unique way
The giclee is an actual replica. The original art piece is 24″ W x 36″ H.
The colors are deep blue, fuchsia, purple, deep purple, lavender, and white
No images in my paintings are planned; they just appear as they do.
In relation to the rotation position of the painting, the pose of the painting has a bearing on its perception.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Dual Reflection Colors are Black | Deep Purple | Indigo | Purple | Raspberry | White
This product is made especially for you which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction.